Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MTC! August 19, 2015 - "Ma mere! I made it here. I cannot believe it. Even now it doesn't feel real. But this is it! Guess what! My companions are Elder Vanaquer, and Elder Hopkins!"

Ma mere!
 I made it here. I cannot believe it. Even now it doesn't feel real. But this is it! Guess what! my companions are so awesome! I am in a tri force!! my companions Elder Vanaquer, and Elder Hopkins! Man they are awesome! elder vanaquer is from france and he has been helping me so much with my french as much as i possibly can i talk with him in french and it has been helping me so much. Spanish is so fun i cannot believe it my teacher is the best and he is so uplifting and happy that it makes everything better! How could someone not love this. The MTC is amazing there are so many amazing people and my district is awesome. 

My p-day is Friday so i will be able to email you in 2 days this is just an email to tell you i got here safe. I am already thinking of things that would be useful but i am totally prepared it is amazing here i saw gordon and that was the greatest reunion of my life! i love that kid i was so happy to see him. 

The plane ride went smoothly and there was 2 other missionaries i got off the plane and the entire airport was bombarded with incoming missionaries there are so many. It still doesnt feel real but i am learning so much and its only been 1  day! it has been a long day i can say that there are so many more things i could tell you but this was supposed to be short haha. I love you mom and dad and everyone this is where i was meant to be. I am finally at peace.

-Love Elder Masse'


PS. I have 4 tags 2 in spanish 2 in french all of them correct with the accent.