Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016 - Metro Pics! " I love the rain and how green it is. It reminds me of home and who I am. I love the snow and the crowded european like streets full head to toe with french speakers. I love the people. They come from all over the world and I get to talk to all of them. I love cold here. What more can I ask for? it is one of my favorite things in the world I love the culture and how I can find anything and everything in the world here."

Metro!






Comp: Elder Udave (Elder Navaret & Elder Shumway)
Area: Laval, Quebec
French & Spanish Speaking



1- I am fantastic! this week was good I think the biggest thing was zone conference which lasted like 8 hours.. It was all good though I was very inspired. I sang savior redeemer of my soul which if you know goes very high.. I practiced it a million times haha but I guess it was too early in the morning cause when I hit the very first high note my voice like half cracked haha.. But luckily I recovered and all was well then went on to a great finish with the 2 sisters and my comp that was singing with me. It was kinda embarassing but I laughed about it so all is well. other than that I went on exchanges with elder carr ( who i went to EFY with by the way pretty cool eh;)? ) So that was super fun! Going back to a 2 man was kinda sad There are a lot of perks of having 4 missionaries in an apartment. But life is good and it was a pretty average week! 

2- Well besides my voice cracking in front of my mission president and zone.. haha teasing. What can I even say? I just love being with other missionaries I think I laughed the most at zone conference when I got to see some people I hadn't seen in a long time like Elder Rosenlof! I got a call from Elder Smith ( his birthday is the 21st of april as well. ) Because he got the flight plans call.. That is pretty crazy! Just a bunch of miscelanious stuff I dont think I could name something specifically. 

3- Another transfer with ELDER UDAVE! I hope more than anything we can have atleast another transfer with him I would totally kill him ( meaning last companion if I could ) We love eachother so much and I have fear for transfer calls in 2 weeks. I do keep looking forward to the future though. I am excited for what it will bring and to see how i will change.

4- ma mère.. tu m'aime beaucoup. je pense que la plus grande chose que je peu te dire c'est que je t'aime plus que le monde. Tu es ma mère aimant. tu m'as donné plus que le monde et je sais que tu as sacrifié beaucoup pour tes enfants. Sois toi ma mère et continue a aimer tout le monde. je t'aime beaucoup. -- Ton fils.  

5/6- 
1- I love the rain and how green it is. It reminds me of home and who I am.
2- I love the snow and the crowded european like streets full head to toe with french speakers. 
3- I love the people. They come from all over the world and I get to talk to all of them.
4- I love cold here. What more can I ask for? it is one of my favorite things in the world
5- I love the culture and how I can find anything and everything in the world here. 


7- i always take my satchel with me wherever I go and it has 2 copies of each pamphlet in french it has pass a long cards a book of mormon a triptic a bible and I always carry around picture of Jesus. I almost always where the waterproof jacket that I bought at buffalo exchange. It is thick enough to keep me warm and dry. It is perfect. Other than that just my brain and my testimony! I always wear my waterproof hush puppies I wear my other pair of shoes only when I go to church of missionary meetings. 

8- So we havent had the chance to meet with here again! So I dont know too much but she is so excited! She always takes the time to talk to me everysunday and she shows me pictures and there are people that look like me it is kinda crazy.. haha but I still have to meet with here again and find out her information etc. 

Well life is good here HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDON! birthday is coming up.. .Well other than that life if perfect here! love you  have a great week!

-Elder Massé



1. How are you?  What did you do this week?
2. What made you laugh?
3. What are you looking forward to? 
4. Tell  me something in French! 
5. What are 5 things you love about Quebec?
6. What is something that helps you remember who you are are and why you're there?
7. What things do you take with you most often?
8. Tell me more about Sister Masse from St Hyacinthe