Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17, 2016 - Pictures! "I am doing so well mom I cant even tell you! I have everything I could ever ask for. Honestly being a missionary is the greatest thing. I can't even imagine what it will be like otherwise. I wish I could just do this for the rest of my life. I get to study all the time the best subject in the entire world I get to be surrounded by the people I love all the time and my sole purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ all the time! It is the best things ever! I get to bring joy to everyone that I meet I couldn't ask for something greater than that." "Alright here we go! So this week was amazing honestly.. I have never taught so many lessons in one week my entire mission it was so great! "


Elder Damas!






Comp: Elder Seelos (Kaysville, Utah)

Zone Leader


Area: Ottawa Ontario Stake, Champlain Ward

Alright here we go! So this week was amazing honestly.. I have never taught so many lessons in one week my entire mission it was so great! Every singly day we were super busy and overall it was a great week! 

1- Okay perfect! I think I will be sending a package home soon as well with little nick nacks and things in it so yeah! 

2- oh wow.. I will really have to think about that one give me a little bit of time! 

3- I am doing so well mom I cant even tell you! I have everything I could ever ask for. Honestly being a missionary is the greatest thing. I can't even imagine what it will be like otherwise. I wish I could just do this for the rest of my life. I get to study all the time the best subject in the entire world I get to be surrounded by the people I love all the time and my sole purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ all the time! It is the best things ever! I get to bring joy to everyone that I meet I couldn't ask for something greater than that.

4- Well usually as a zone leader and transfers week rolls around it is not the most productive week because you are crazy busy but despite being crazy busy we got so much done! We taught more lessons than I ever have we took one day to take a returning member to the temple for his endowment. Most of the day wednesday was spent making sure everyone got to their new areas! So much happened but it was amazing. I think something really cool that happened was when we went on member splits this week. I got to go with newly called bishop graham and there was a point where we took the wrong exit and well we ended up talking for an hour about everything and it was a tender mercy. I saw dad in him and I was grateful for that one opportunity to know what it must be like for dad right now. Even though I am not there I understand what he is doing, what he feels, and definitely how he is acting as the bishop.

5- Oh man haha. Well I think something that comes to mind is. Throughout our whole lives we are invited to make a difference in the sphere that we are put in, and that is what counts. One person can make all the difference for the people that are close to him or her and that he affects. That is our goal. Not to convert everyone at once but to take each person one by one who is in our sphere and help them towards Jesus Christ. Guide them and lead them and help them know truth from right. This makes our jobs seem so much simpler and easier and it is! All we have to do is extend beyond ourselves and reach out to those people that surround us. If we dont they will never have the opportunity to progress. Something funny though that I realized is that as a missionary my sphere expands for 2 years and includes every single person that lives within my mission boundaries so I have a pretty big sphere of people that I need to share the gospel with. Roughly 10 million or so haha. 

6- I just want to work crazy hard! I dont think I will be here much longer but I want to make as much of a difference as I can! There are people that need me and really as a leader I am supposed to be showing the example so I will do everything that I can this week to make the difference in every single way that I can. I will really be working on being diligent in everything that I do.

7- Hm.. that is a great question.. definitely between 2 they are all turquoise or blue. All good looking ties though! One of my favorites is the one that you sent me on my birthday and the other is one that I got from Elder Nilson.

8-Really that is so cool! tell Cam that I am super proud of him and everything that he is done! And of course aiden as well! I love them both! I miss just hanging out with them honestly! I loved just spending time with them and laughing with them and doing stuff with them. I loved late night taco bell runs and playing games with them. Those are the memories that count in the end and really make up who we are.

Well I love you all! You are the best I hope that you have an amazing week and I will try and get what I want to say to devin officially next week is that okay? I think I will record a little video or something will that work?


1.       I sent you a package so let me know when you get it.
2.       What do you want me to send you for Christmas?  I will need to get your package out right after we get home from the wedding.
3.       Do you need anything?
4.       How was your week?  What were the highlights?
5.       What have you been thinking about lately?
6.       What are your goals for this week?
7.       What tie is your favorite that you wear the most?  Lol
8.       What do you miss doing with Cam and Aiden?  (They are home today btw)