Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016- " my vision of the purpose of this life has really been defined. I have simply just grown a foot or 2..." 3 people on date, exchanges, opportunities to serve!



Area: Ottawa Ontario Stake, Champlain Ward
Comp: Elder Jared Nilson (Kaysville, UT)
Zone Leader




1. How are you???  You seem so crazy busy which is great!!
2. This week is my birthday....  send me some pics!! 
3. Any Spiritual experiences or tender mercies that stand out?
4. What made you laugh?
5. What's the best part of being a zone leader? /Some of your responsibilities?
6. What have you learned about yourself the last two transfers?


1- I am sooo crazy busy haha.. all the time! sometimes I dont even get studies because I am on the phone with the District leaders or the assistants.. Life is so crazy all the time! But it is all worth it! Everything I do is rewarding and I feel so accomplished when I go to sleep at night! This is truly the best time of my whole life!

2- I will;) and did you think I would forget! You will have some treats coming soon :D! I just need to find a box There is a member actually who goes to the United States so I might be able to get you a flat rate box soon! 

3- I think something amazing this week was the fact that we put 3 people on date! 3 Solid people that are totally ready to receive the blessings of the gospel they are so prepared and perfect and I am so happy that I get the opportunity to teach them! They are just wonderful people and all I want for them is the best. I have really seen what it means to love someone and want them to have the same blessings that you have seen. It was quite an amazing experience which has never happened on my mission! 

4- umm.. I think the funniest thing this week probably happened during our exchanged! We had 6 missionaries in our apartment and we were playing a game.. Let me tell you haha. It was quite the night! It just reminds me of the good old times with the 3 musketeers! But really I laugh and smile all the time with the elder I am with! They are a blast to be around! 

5- Honestly I think it is just all the opportunities that I have had to serve. That is really the defining feature of what I have seen so far from being a zone leader. Every day I am just given more opportunities to serve! There are so many people looking up to me and in need of my help and I get the opportunity to do everything in my power to make sure that they are successful and have all the tools that they need to accomplish their callings! It is so amazing! It is quite the opportunity and I love it so much! I love being able to help solve problems and motivate people and give them advice on what they can do to improve! It is so amazing. 

6- haha.. Ah too many things. I think I have just matured honestly. I have just been thinking in a different way I have calmed down a lot and I am very patient and I think things out a lot more. I try to come up with the best solutions that benefit everyone. I have become a million times more organized. My mind has cleared it seems as well. I know more of what the future will look like and my vision of the purpose of this life has really been defined. I have simply just grown a foot or 2. I have progressed a little bit and I am ready to progress a little bit more! 


You are the best love you!   

-Love Elder Massé