Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, September 19, 2016

Sept 19, 2016 - Zone Training! Short email...


 Comp:
Elder Seelos (Kaysville, Utah)

Zone Leader
Area: Ottawa Ontario Stake, Champlain Ward


I am doing super well though! This week was awesome full of a lot of stuff! It was zone training so of course I was extremely busy. Also this was the 6th one that I have planned for as a zone leader haha. I have done a lot here. 


sorry I have to go but I will do my best to respond.

1- Teaching and finding new people! 

2- Keeping the sabath day holy and teaching simply

3- Exchanges, and zone training, 

4- Read your scriptures everyday

5- Get them to do stuff they want to work. Put them to work

6- What it means to serve a mission. What I can do to change and cbecome better

7-  I love you! Sorry I have to go.. 




1. Tell me about your favorite experiences this week!
2. What kinds of things did you focus on for zone training?
3. What was the best part of your week?
4. What advice do you have for Cam and Aiden about how to prepare now for a mission?
5. How are the ways you feel a Bishop can best support the missionaries in his ward?
6. What have you been thinking about lately?
7. Tell me anything!