Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, December 19, 2016

December 19, 2016 - got your package! Ward Christmas Party



Comp: Elder Shakespear
Area: Laval, Quebec
French Speaking
District Leader


It seems like I never have enough time to email but I will get out as much as I can to you this week! Also I got your package! Thank you so much you are the best! I have not opened it so dont worry haha dont worry about it! I am happy and that is what matters!
1- between 5-8 dinner appointment is at 6 so most likely afterwards
2- Hmm, well zone conference was pretty amazing I can honestly say that I have never felt the spirit so strongly in my life it really was life changing! It felt like I was on cloud 9 we had the most powerful testimony meeting I have ever been to and I will always remember how I felt! Other than that we had our ward Christmas party this week and it was awesome! There were roughly 40 people there that werent members so it was missionary heaven! Talked to so many people and we are seeing the fruits from being a missionary driven ward!
3- hmm we can go once a transfer but someone has to take us there so the last time I went was last transfer and before that it was like 6 transfers ago so we dont always find the time to go consistently so honestly I am not sure the next time I will get to go.. but I will eventually! Can you imagine going through a session in French or Spanish? Because it is pretty awesome!
Sorry I dont have time for any more but I will be sending hand written letters this week so you will get all the info! Love you have a great week!
-Elder Massé




1.       WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE SKYPING?? =

2.       What was the best part of this week?
3.       When will you be going to the temple next?  How frequently are you able to go usually?
4.       What're your favorite Christmas traditions?  Have you been singing musical numbers in church? If so, what songs?
5.       How are you staying warm when its sooo cold?? 
6.       What is your apartment like?  Where is it at?  Do you have a car, or generally take the public transportation since you are close to the city?  How is Laval different/ similar to Ottawa?
7.       What has been your most effective tools and resources during the holidays for teaching people.. proselyting ect.
8.       What do you want to hear from us when you skype us?!?!?!