Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016- Pics! Laval! "It is currently -1 and snowing outside!"

Comp: Elder Shakespear
Area: Laval, Quebec
French Speaking





It is okay! Sorry I dont have as much time to email today but I will get in some little notes before I go! 



1- Laval is the best I love it so much! I already know it but basically everyone that works in Montreal lives in Laval so it is packed with people and familied perfect place for a missionary!

2- He is such a stud he is the hardest worker I have ever seen and I love him to death! I see a lot of myself in him, but he is amibitious and a total fire ball! 

3- It is currently -1 and snowing outside! Best kind of weather there is! 

4- God needs me here to help make some changes! The tides are turning and things are changing in the mission and the ward and Heavenly Father needed something to happen and I am not that change but I can certainly help in that change!

5- Just the future! I am excited for the cold and for Christmas! who wouldnt be happy and excited for that! 

6- It is so wonderful I love speaking french I didnt realize how much my french had improved in Ottawa but it got a lot better than I thought it had considering I didnt get to practice it a lot but I am so much more comfortable and I love having church in french!

7- I am just loving life things are great and I am so excited to be here! I have never worked so hard in my mission and I am seeing the fruits of it! I have already changed. I am excited for what is to come! 

Love you have a great week!

-Elder Massé

1. Tell me everything about Laval!! 
2.  Tell me the things you love about your new comp
3. What has the weather been like?  Have you been warm enough?  What coats, shoes ect do you wear?
4. What is one reason you think you have been called to Laval?
5. What are you looking forward too?
6. How is it being back in a French area???
7. Tell me anything!