Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017 - PICS, Zone Conf! Masse, Bunk Bed Ladder lol, "But I really want to just give it my all before I go home! I only have 4 transfers left after this one and no time to waste. I really want to give my heart these last couple months and give it all over to the Lord, I dont want to come home the same person that I left as. I dont want to have any regrets and I dont want anything that I could have done here to go undone."

Comp: Elder Mullen
Area: Laval, Quebec
District Leader











1- I believe it is august 3rd or something at the moment that week whatever week it is. It will be the first week of August.
2- It was just a good fun week! It was the first full week with Elder Mullen and we went hard on the paint and got work done! We were finding investigators and potentials left and right and by the end of the week we were/are exhausted haha. It is okay though it is totally worth it and it is part of the challenge! We had zone conference which was very inspiring and always fun! Laval traffic is unpredictable in the morning and it starting pretty early so I got up at 5am just to make sure that we were there on time but then we left so early that we skipped all of traffic and we got there an hour and a half in advance haha. No problem though! We used our time wisely while we waited! Other than that we just had a killer week and wirked a lot! 

3- We have been finding a lot of new investigators from all over the world for example this week would is Camaroon, Haiti, france, Quebec, So pretty wide spread but of course all french speaking! So life is super good! We have 3 people on date currently for february so we should be having a baptism here again soon! The work is just really progressing and the ward is awesome!

4- Hmm this week! Well it was wonderful to have zone conference I got to see many missionaries I love and I think that is when I smiled most of all in seeing the success and the love of other missionaries around me! I am so proud of the progression and the hard work that everyone is making! Other than that lets see.. well I laughed a lot when the ladder fell down from our bunk bed and my 280 pound six foot 3 companion couldn't get down from the top bunk.. Pretty amusing we let him down eventually! No things are great! Laughing and smiling all the time!

5- Cette semaine c’était merveilleuse! On a rencontré avec une femme qui vient du France et elle est très formidable! Vraiment elle est le meilleur et je peux parler d'elle pour jamais! Elle est très gentille et géniale elle m'a dit que mon accent c'est très bien et c'est comme je viens de France! Peut-être c'est juste qu'elle est gentille mais toujours c'est une bonne compliment et j'ai fier de la progression que J'ai eu dans ma français. J'ai haute pour la journée ou je peux revenir et parler avec Devin et aussi Lire avec vous! Ce serai très bien!

6- Yeah actually this week I taught a massé and he became a new investigator! It is the father of a member in our ward with the last name of Massé and he is interested in looking at Geneology with me so that is what we will do! We will pull up the family history and talk about it and it will be a great gateway into the church etc! I am excited! 

7- Hm. Well there are broad goals which I have specific ways to measure etc. But I really want to just give it my all before I go home! I only have 4 transfers left after this one and no time to waste. I really want to give my heart these last couple months and give it all over to the Lord, I dont want to come home the same person that I left as. I dont want to have any regrets and I dont want anything that I could have done here to go undone. I want to do it all before I go home! Then continue once I go home! I want to baptized with each one of my companion I am running out of the ammount I will have before the end though haha, I think I will probably only have 1 more area after this one. But overall just return with Honor I dont want there to be doubt in anyones mind that I gave it my all so that is what I plan on doing!

Well think are going great here I got your package this week and it was exactly what I has asked for! You are the best! The Pajamas are super comfy and those socks are super cool!

Love you have a great week!

-Elder Massé


1. What day is your official release day? 
2. What were your favorite parts of the week?
3. What successes are you having?
4. What made you smile/laugh
5. Tell me something in French
6. Have you met more Masse's?  
7. What are some of your goals?



My day is great! It is like 1 degree outside and sunny so it is sweater weather haha! 

Yes I still cannot eat sea food.. I have tried on my mission actually I even tried sushi! But I threw up haha so I just stopped trying! 

That is so cool! Man I love aaron I havent heard about him in a while! 

I dont think I need anything currently I have so much stuff haha I might send 1 more big box of stuff home before I come home so it would probably happen when I leave this area.

I am great! Things have been going really well here and I am looking forward to the future! I am not sure what it holds but I think these last 4 transfers especially will be crazy awesome! My trainer and my sisters are both going home this transfer so I am really becoming an old missionary..

I am not too far ahead of you I am in alma chapter 38 I think it is when alma is taking to his sons! I have always appreciated this part of the book of mormon and it has always been inspiring everything that he says in fact one of my favorite scriptures is in that part of the book of mormon it is Alma 38:5

 And now my son, Shiblon, would that ye should remember, that as much as 
ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, 
and your troublesand your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day
The more we trust in god the more we will be delivered interesting how that works! But it is such a wonderful promise!


Well I love you! Have a great week!