Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016 - Pic Transfers!! Elder Dalmasi, MLC, drive to Montreal, saying good-bye, soccer, ping pong,

Comp: Elder Dalmasi 
Zone Leader


Area: Ottawa Ontario Stake, Champlain Ward






1- so ended up not going on the mini mission thing it didnt work out so yeah.. sadly but! I got to be with elder DALMASI! Which is a super cool story because he emailed me when he was in the MTC and I was in the field and he read my blog etc. So I finally got to be with him so it was soo fun! I have never laughed so hard in my life. He is probably one of the funniest elders in the mission. 

I will be getting my official new comp this wednesday and his name is... ELDER SEELOS! from kaysville utah which is really funny because that is where elder Nilson was from but! I also came into the field with Elder Seelos so he was in the MTC with me but he was learning french and I was learning spanish but I am so excited to be him! He is a really hard working missionary so I am happy! This is the best part though I get to drive to Montreal and pick him up because we wil be going to MLC thursday so I will get to see the 27 new missionaries that are coming in this week! SO EXCITED I am so happy! It will be so cool! I will have to tell you about it next week! 

2.. Elder Dalmasi haha..

3- Being with elder Seelos this transfer is going to be awesome! Especially with 27 new missionaries! 

4- Just finding and teaching also participating in the confirmation of Devon was pretty amazing! 

5- I dont think right now.. got your letter and I loved it but I dont have time to fully tell you how much I appreciate it right now..

6- Well It was sad saying goodbye to elder Chou but I got to drive him to Montreal which was nice and get a really long goodbye I basically just hung out with dying missionaries for like 4 hours while I waited for the missionaries to finish a special meeting they had so that was super fun we played some soccer and ping pong. It was an extremely memorable day I had to say goodbye to some of my favorite missionaries of all time though so that was sad but I know they are off to bigger and better things!  sorry for all the typos and stuff I am emailing like a mad man ..

7- I love you and sorry this one is so short.. you will probably be the only one this week that gets a long email..

LOVE YOU! Have a great week! 

-Elder Massé


1. How are you?!?!  Hows it going with the "mini mission"?!?!  Did you get your new comp yet... or is that next week?!?!  Do you know who your new comp is?  Will you be going to a different area?
2. What is something that made you laugh/ was super fun?
3.  What are you looking forward to?
4. Tender mercy or a spiritual moment that stands out?
5. Do you have any questions for me?
6. What were some of your favorite things that happened this week?
7. Tell me anything!