Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016 - "Since I have been out here I have come to realize what I truly love about life. What I cherish most. Because of this I have thought a lot about what I will change to be who I want to be in the future. I have a lot of ideas and I have just really found out who I am. What I love, what I want, what means most to me. What I want to do. What I know will make me happy in the future. I could tell you a million things. I have just come to the true realization of who I am at heart and what I want."


street of montreal



my face was pretty cold haha..




this is a sower of seeds! this is my life haha


This is how we do it in canda! Love you have a great week!






the closest I will ever get to a girl in two years




Area: Mont-St-Hilaire, Quebec, Canada 
Companion:  Elder Thomas Smith
French Speaking

1. How are your fingers?  
2. How are things going with your companion?
3.  Tell me something you don't want to forget this week!
4. Tell me something about your comp
5. What were some spiritual experiences or miracles? or What have you been praying and fasting about?
6. Tell me something in French (oh how I love your French!!!) 
7. What made you laugh?
8. Tell me something you have learned about yourself
9. Tell me anything!!!  


That is so cool! I really am actually awesome! That is way cool though! Home sweet home. Nothing compares to coming to your loving home! Deprivation brings appreciation.

1- There are totally healed and if i sent you a picture you wouldn't be able to see anything haha pretty miraculous right??? I do! je me souviens!

2- My comp is basically the coolest man ever to be born. Except of course my crew. #loveyoujohn
We are having a blast together and just learning a lot and recently before bed and while we are eating we have been playing chess. I got to get ready to play dad when I get back. 

3- Lets see this week? Well we had a pretty cool experience with knocking one night we had like 5 minutes left before we were supposed to be back in our apartment and we decided to only knock 1 door. Well we picked one and I have knocked quite a few doors now and 99% they don't let us in or let us come back buuut this time he said we could come back and it was a  pretty cool faith building exercise about always using time wisely and just getting as much stuff as possible done with what time you do have.

4- My comp? He is a very cultured classy young man. He absolutely adores skiing and he is very good from what I have heard from his stories. He has torn his acl and had a couple meniscus tears and when we do physical sports we both have braces it is pretty funny. We are actually very very similar in a lot of ways and it is pretty funny. He is definitely a comedian as well and overall he is just the greatest !

5- I having been praying and fasting for our ward and our leaders. Finding new people and just being able to help people progress. We have had some cool little miracles in our ward with these just working out and some activities. but it is the same old same old! Elder Smith and I have really done a lot of work here and we are in the process of making a solid foundation for missionary work.

6- honettement ma mere j'ai aucun idea qu'est-ce que je dois dire.. je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que tu veux. Mais en tout ca, cette semaine - c'etait bien. Nous avons fait beacoup des choses et il y avait beacoup des pleures qui geler vite a cause de le foit. mais apart de ca je ne sais pas. C'est beau ici et je suis content! 

7- We have some pretty funny members haha they make me laugh everytime whether it is us joking around with our recent convert Denis or another member running to a 85 year old women.  Everyday is an adventure just got to have the right perspective. 

8- Since I have been out here I have come to realize what I truly love about life. What I cherish most. Because of this I have thought a lot about what I will change to be who I want to be in the future. I have a lot of ideas and I have just really found out who I am. What I love, what I want, what means most to me. What I want to do. What I know will make me happy in the future. I could tell you a million things. I have just come to the true realization of who I am at heart and what I want.

9- Well what could I say! It has been pretty average here the weather has just been crazy it snows, it melts, it freezes and then repeats. We have been having freezing rain. you name it! Other than that everything is normal. It is beautiful here as ever. anyone that speaks english uses the word "eh" If there is anything that exists there is a maple version of it. ( that is not a joke ) Crazy dinner appointments. Loads of fun! We have everything we could ever want! 

Well I think that is it for the most part. I know madame gave me a petit larrouse that had pictures and it defined words it is a really nice dictionary do you happen to know where it is? It would be very very useful actually.  Did you ever get any of the music that I sang in high school? I really would like to here some of those things again. I would say that everything that we sang would be approved. So anything you find would be great! Other than that I don't think there is too much else. Everything is just normal here! 

Well I love you you are the best have a great week! 

-Elder Masse'