Elder Masse

Elder Masse
Serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints August 2015-2017

Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017- Pics!! "This week was great!"

Montreal, Quebec
Comp: Elder Carr
AP






1- Companion taking pictures..

2- This is what we cal Chocolat Favoris. We are definitely going there when you come.

3- This was a call we had with an investigator... We only talked for about a minute.. he wouldnt stop talking!

4- There is no way that this can be healthy for you..

5- Natalie would know what this is.. If she doesnt the next picture might help!

6- Balut.. We will be having it again this week.



This week was great! The weather has been crazy! Things were really nice. It honestly felt like spring we were almost going to take the winter tires of our car. It was getting hot outside. Spring was right around the corner. Then we had this freak storm on wednesday and it dumped on us.. for 2 days straight There was like 3 feet of snow outside at the end of it all. We started exchanges before the storm and because of the conditions we couldnt unexchange so I didnt see my companion for 2 days haha. Luckily! We had so many opportunities to serve! I was with Elder Roubicek and we just went outside with a shovel and a think to cleat the car off and helped people for 6 hours! I have never shoveled so much snow, and helped cars get out! I am a pro at it now haha. It was very rewarding though there were many people that couldnt help themselves and they were in dire need of help and we showed up in the right place at the right time! For example there was a single mother with 2 young children trying to get home and she couldnt get her car unstuck. A single father trying to get home to his children. A father trying to get his new born baby to the hospital! And so much more. We walked down this street and there were probably 6 cars that were stuck and people everywhere! We went one by one and helped every single on of them by the time we finished it was dark. I hadnt work wool socks or boots that day and I only had a lighter jacket on. I hadnt expected to stay out for so long but there was just so many people that needed help so we endured the cold and went and ministed 1 by 1. My feet were frozen at the end I couldnt feel them haha, but my heart felt warm knowing that I helped every single person that had come across my path that day. It was an amazing day and since we have taught multiple of those people. 

Other than that things are good! We will be doing transfer planning this week and it will be my first time I am excited  but nervous at the same time. I am very grateful for my mission president he is a very wise man and he knows what he is doing as well as my companion so I will be learning from the best! I am in good hands! 

Other than that.. Hm. I am learning Spanish again I am hoping to be functional by the time that I get home it would be so useful and I would love to be tri lingual I am pretty good at reading but I am lacking in speaking. It is so similar to french though reading it easy!

Hmm what else. Life is just great I am happy! I have a thick sweater on it is still brisk outside and I am looking forward to what is to come! 

I will try to attach some photos!

Love you have a great week!

-Elder Massé